Monday, January 26

Weekend Wrap Up

Well another weekend has passed us by and another Monday is upon us.  The snow is falling in large flakes here today, but I don't think we're supposed to get hit with a lot, 1-3 inches.  It's quite lovely, but I'm still ready for winter to be over and warmer weather.

Anywho, this weekend was nice and relaxed.  J and I have decided we need to get a treadmill (who wants to run in the cold and snow), so Saturday we went and checked out our options.  I'm really hoping to get that in the next week or so.  It will be so nice to have something in the house.  And I'm already planning my treadmill laptop table, so I can walk while I do things like edit photos and write blog posts.  I'll keep everyone updated on that.

I also to a new little present for myself.


It's a stud press setter and I can't wait to use it.  It sets studs in leather, so that means I don't need to do it by hand anymore.  My hands are already thanking me because setting studs by hand is not a fun job.  Sometimes my fingers are so sore after, I can't even type on the computer.  So I'm pretty psyched about this.  Unfortunately, the studs I have are too large (even though the company told me they were 6mm studs), so now I need to find new 6 mm black studs.  Hopefully I can, but boy it sure is hard to find some.  If anyone knows of a place to find black pyramid studs in a 6mm size, let me know, I will be forever greatful to you.

  
On Sunday my mom, sister, and my two nieces stopped by.  It was a nice day to just get caught up and hang out.  I gave my mom the beaded flower I made for her.  She liked it a lot.  And J and I enjoyed playing with my niece.  This was also the first time we had seen the baby.  She was so tiny, yet little Yoda was terrified of her for the first few hours.  She got over it.

So that was my weekend.  What did everyone else do?  I'd love to hear about it.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails