Tuesday, February 24

Custom Orders

It's been a while since I've shared some of the custom orders I've been working on.  Well today is the day, aren't you lucky.

The first is a leather gauntlet that I made for one of my best clients.


This gauntlet is covered with almost 700 1/4 inch pyramid studs.  It's quite the statement piece.  He really loved it.

The second piece is a munch brighter piece.


This bright rainbow triangle was made for a new client that was looking for a simple necklace to go with a bracelet she already had.  I love this one.  It's so bright and fun.  Loved It!!!

I have a few other custom orders on the board, but they're not quite ready for photos.  If you would like to see the process, head on over to my instagram page.   I post lots of works in progress as well as pics from my everyday life.  And if you have an instagram page that you want me to check out, leave the info in the comments. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails