Monday, February 23

Weekend Wrap Up

Blah, I'm late with my weekend wrap up post again, but luckily, not as last as last week.  It was a productive weekend, but it was full of illnesses.  J got sick on Friday and just as he was starting to feel better, I got sick.  Yay.  And we're not sick with the same thing, so that means there is a chance that he will get sick again with whatever I have.  I've done so good this year.  I've only gotten sick once this winter, I thought I was in the clear.  I guess not.  So now I'm trying to take some product photos and do a little cleaning in the studio, but all I want is a nap, which I will probably take soon. 

Even with both of us being sick we did get some work done in my new studio.


We got the countertops installed.  YAY!  Now I have a work surface and I can decide where my shelves can go.  Okay, I lied a bit, we don't have them fully installed.  We have to install the corner supports, but at least they are in.  I'm so excited.


J also did some work on the surround for the water meter.  The last surround was huge and it had no access for the plumber or the city to get at the meter, so we made a better one.  This one is smaller and it is prettier.  It will be a nice little shelf for the printer when finished and if we have any other problems with the main water line (fingers crossed we won't), the plumber will have full access to the line. 

That was about all we did.  J did get some shelves cut for both his studio and mine.  But we haven't put them up yet.  I still have a huge mess in both my new and old studios, but we're making progress.  I did apply for a part time teaching position.  That's exciting.  I don't really know if I'm qualified, but I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and see.  That's all you can do, right?

So what did everyone else do over the weekend?  Anything fun or crafty?  I'd love to hear about it.    

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails