Monday, February 2

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend gone and another week is starting.  Crazy.  This past weekend was the Superbowl, as I'm sure most of you know.  We did nothing for that.  We're not really into football, so we just stayed home and enjoyed the game in the comfort of our own house.  We also got a snow storm Saturday into Sunday, so we really didn't want to leave the house.  Well, we may or may not left the house for a beer run and some cheese for chili con queso, but those are things people can't live without.  ;-)


We also picked up our new treadmill.   


This way I don't have to go out in that snow to try and run.  Hey, we don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood and the streets are terrible (flooded with water all the time).  And now I don't have to convince myself to drive to the gym and work out.  It's pretty nice and I really like it (yes I've used it). 

And you can see  some future projects in the background.  We have an old dart board we want to restore and a Corona display that we want to spruce up for the bar area.  Hopefully this summer we'll work on those.      


And of course, I got some beading done.  Here is my current project (well one of them).  I worked on it while I "watched" the Superbowl.  I'm so excited for it and I can't wait to finish is, but I have a custom order that needs to get done by next week, so this one will be put on the back burner for now. 

What did everyone else do this weekend?  Go to a Superbowl part?  Stay home and ignored the game?  I'd love to hear. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails