Monday, March 16

Weekend Wrap Up

What a weekend!  I am exhausted and ready to get back to some sort of routine.  Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of fun this weekend.  We cleaned the whole house, top to bottom, on Saturday.  It was nice because it needed it bad.  Then we had some friends that just moved back to WI over.  It was the first time they had seen our house (hence the cleaning).  Then we went out for an amazing dinner and some drinks.  It was so nice to see them and spend some time with them.  I think we might make this a once a month thing :-)

I also got some work done in the studio.  I painted my shelves grey, which I think looks really nice with the yellow walls.  I even started putting them up.


And I got the pegboard up, so my tools have a home.  It's still a bit of a mess, but I'm happy with the progress.  And of course, I wouldn't be able to do anything with out my helper cat, who has decided that she needs to be with me at all times.  Not on my lab (she is NOT a lap cat), just with me.  Great!

I also started adding the glass pyramids to my latest custom order.


I really like how it looks.  I'm excited to finish it up this week to see what it looks like finished.  I hope he likes this one.


And finally, I have started on the second cuff in this custom set.  This will be the fourth cuff using this pattern, but just the colors have been changed.  So this one will look like the one above when finished.  I am liking the color combo on this one, but I'm a little scared my customer won't.  But I guess we'll see.

So that's a quick recap of all the happening here in Three Fates land.  What was everyone else up to this weekend?  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails