Monday, March 23

Weekend Wrap Up

Well another weekend has passed and a new week begins. Too bad my week began with 4 inches of snow. Yeah.  After a stretch of gorgeous weather, the snow is back. But this is normally what happens in WI in March and it won't last long. It will probably be gone by the end of the week. But it doesn't mean I have to like it.


Moving on. The weekend was a busy one. We visited with friends on Friday. We partook in some good ol' WI Friday fish fry. It was actually pretty good. I'm not going to lie, I like me some fish fry.  It's terrible for you, but oh so delicious.

We didn't even attempt to watch any of college basket ball. I guess the Badgers won both games and are on to the Sweet 16. That will make everyone on campus pretty happy.

I held a mock class on Saturday. It was pretty informative. I got some good feedback from my friends. Granted as the night went on, the drunker everyone got.  Maybe multiple bottles of wine were a bad idea. But despite the wine, it did help me out.  I think I'm ready for this first class and I think I'm going to rock it.

Let's see, what else did I do this weekend? I got a little bit more work done in the studio. That feels nice. Now I'm just waiting on shelves in the closet and my custom built bead holder. J's going to help me design it. Having an engineer around sure is helpful. :-)

And of course I got a most of the work done on those custom cuffs I've been working on. I just need to finish up the second on and add laces and they will be finished!!!  And almost two weeks ahead of schedule.  Yay!


Well that's what I accomplished this weekend. Now I should go get my butt outside and shovel the driveway and then run to the grocery store. What did everyone else do this past weekend? Did you get snow as well or is the weather lovely where you are? What are your plans for the week? I'd love to hear for all of you.  

2 comments:

Grace said...

Those cuffs are gorgeous - I love, love, love the colors (and the design).

Victoria said...

Thank you Grace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails