Monday, March 30

Weekend Wrap Up

It's Monday again. Funny thing, I'm glad it's Monday. It was such a crazy weekend, I'm glad to be back to somewhat normalcy today. Unfortunately, I have to make up all the things I wanted to accomplish this past weekend today, but at least it will seem like a little bit of a break.

So what did I do this that is making my so happy for Monday?

Well it started with Thursday, pizza night at my house. J and I's friend came over (this is nothing new, he comes over every  Thursday) to hang out, drink some wine, eat some pizza, and record some music. Typical Thursday.

Then on Friday I started a new product photography session. I am updating all my photos on etsy and trying to get caught up with all the products I don't have listed yet. Hint, it's a lot. I spent all day taking photos, with only a small break to work out. It was not as fun as it sounds, but I am pretty happy with the results. What do you guys think? Is it worth all this effort?

So that's what I did all day Friday. And as soon as J got home from work, we were off to a good friend's birthday dinner. It was a nice dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Yum! And we enjoyed a few glasses of wine and talked about cats after dinner. I know our lives are pretty hard core. ;-)

Saturday was a big recording day for J and our friend. They recorded all day long. Which gave me more time for product photos. I enjoyed a second day in a row taking photos and editing them. I'm not even close to being done. Maybe someday I'll finish.

After they were done recording our friend's girlfriend stopped by and we enjoyed a bottle or two of wine and spaghetti and meatballs. So between photos I also made red sauce and meatballs. I'm a multitasker.

So that would make for a busy weekend, but it wasn't over yet. On Sunday we got up to just disgusting weather; freezing rain, wind, and cold. Yuk. I just wanted to crawl back in bed, but I couldn't. We had promised to take the inlaws out for dinner because we haven't seem them in months. We took them to the Brazilian grill, which made them both very happy and all of us filled with foods.

So like I said, it was a busy, busy weekend and I'm happy to be back to somewhat normalcy this Monday. My day will be filled with more product photography, putting the finishing touches on my custom order, and running to the store. Exciting. But I'm just glad I can do it on my own schedule and not worry about getting ready for dinner with friends (don't get me wrong, I love our friends and family, I just need a little break).

And speaking of custom orders. Look at these beauties. I just need to put the laces in and they will be off to their new home tomorrow. I'm so happy with how they turned out. I'll post some completely finished photos tomorrow.

So what did everyone else do this past weekend? Did you make it through this long crazy post of all the crap I did this past weekend? If you did, I salute you, you made it farther then I probably would have. :-)     

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails