Monday, April 6

Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, Monday. A new week and a fresh start. This past weekend was quite uneventful. I know it was Easter, but we don't celebrate it in anyway, so we just stayed home and worked on things that needed to get done.

I've been working on product photos for the last few weeks, which is taking so much time. But I'm pretty happy with all the hard work.


I've also been doing some work on the new studio. Slowly, but surely, it's coming together. Even if it looks like a mess right now.

I took some time to work on my class. I have to make sure it's all put together, class starts this Wednesday. I've got my class list and finalized my lectures. I will go over the first lecture today or tomorrow and I should be ready. I'm nervous, but excited. I can't wait for Wednesday. :-) 

That's about all that happened this weekend. Nothing exciting. I wish I had more, but I don't.

What did everyone else do? Did you have big Easter plans? Did you enjoy the nice weather and do some outdoor activities? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails