Monday, April 13

Weekend Wrap Up

Wow, last week was quite a week. It was so crazy, I forgot to write my blog post on Friday. Sorry about that. But I think I'm caught up (I sure hope I am).

So what happened last week?

Well Wednesday was my first Entrepreneurship Class. It went well. Okay, who am I kidding, it was a train wreck. Okay, maybe not that bad. There were a lot of technical issues that popped up and it took a lot of time out of the class to deal with them. I think we have come up a with a good solution for this, so it should be smoother sailing from now on.

So the end of my week was redoing my lecture for Saturday and trying to figure out how to make the class run smoother from now on. I really didn't get a lot of time to work on anything else before the next class.



Saturday was the long 4 hour photography class. This went a lot smoother then expected. We almost ran short on time again, but the classes are filled with a lot of info and there is very little time to do it in. It was a loooooong day, about 7 hours to be exact. But I'm very proud of everyone in the class and all they've been able to accomplish so far. And J rewarded me with a dinner at the Old Fashioned, so I was happy with that.

I didn't accomplish all that much on Sunday. J and I did some house/yard work. A little spring cleaning. I worked on class stuff a bit. I also did a little bit of work on a custom order. The weather was beautiful, so we took the little pug pug up to the park to play for a bit. Nothing too exciting.


Now I have to get my butt back into the swing of things. I need to work on the studio a bit. I need to work on a custom order. I need to work on Wednesday's class. And I need to continue working on my product photography and getting new items listed (like millions of triangles). 

What did everyone else do over the weekend? Anything exciting? Anything crafty? Or did you just relax and enjoy the weather? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails