Monday, April 20

Weekend Wrap Up

Why hello Monday. I guess this means it's time for me to start my week. Blah. Well, not really. I really do enjoy Monday's. I know it's weird, but I enjoy getting back to a normal routine and getting things done. Not that I didn't get things done over the weekend, I was a hard working girl this past weekend.


I've made pretty good progress in the studio. I am so close to having the new studio finished and ready to go. I got my small storage containers up, now they just need to be alphabetized. I got shelves up in the closet and things put away. Now I just need to build my bead storage, find a counter top for my torch area, and put up a shelf or two. And I'll be all set. Super creativeness can once again happen. :-)


I also got a little bit of work done on my beaded tin. The sides of the tin are now painted a nice glass black. The only thing left to do is decide what I want to do with the inside of the tin. I might add some leather or I might just paint it. I'm not sure. But I am pretty happy with it so far. I'm hoping to get some better photos of it soon. Photos that really show off it's beauty.


I also got a little bit of work done on a custom order. This is the beginning of a bead and stud leather gauntlet. I'm really excited to see this one finished, but it's a lot of beadwork. So I'll just keep working at it and I hope to reach my deadline of the end of May. I really hope I can accomplish that.


And finally we did get to have a little bit of fun. It was a good friends birthday, so we went out for dinner and drinks and a show. Here they are with the musician while J tries to take a photo. It was a lot of fun and a nice break from all the work.

So that was the weekend here at Casa de Three Fates. What did everyone else do? Did you do something craft/artsy or did you enjoy the nice weather outside?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails