Monday, July 13

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend has slipped away and another Monday is here to stay. Ha, I can rhyme. Okay, enough of that. Let's get down to business.

This past weekend was a good one. The weather was beautiful, a little on the warm side, but still beautiful. It allowed me to get a little bit of gardening done and a little bit of yard work. My tomato plants are covered in buds, so I'm going to have a lot of tomatoes this year. Yay.

J and I also went to Night Light at the Madison public library on Friday. It happens every few months and it's a themed party at the library after hours. This time it was horror movies. It was a blast. We met up with a few friends, had a few drinks, did some crafts, watched a bad horror movie, and played around in the photo booth. It was a lot of fun. I highly suggest that if you are in the Madison area, you check it out. It's completely free of charge (the drinks cost money) and a great time. 


Let's see, what else did I do? I practiced my photography a bit. I'm slowly working on becoming a bet photography and learning composition. I'm not going to lie, it's hard. It's a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. The UW offers a short course and I'm thinking of taking it once I'm done with my current course. Maybe I can talk J into taking it with me.


That's about it for the weekend. J worked on the garage quite a bit and I worked on some custom work that's due next month and did some cleaning (because our house was kinda gross). J's parents came over on Sunday and we just sat around and talked and then went out to dinner at Waypoint in Monona. Not really that exciting of a weekend.

It was Art Fair on the Square weekend, but I missed it. I'm kinda sad about that. It's the first year I haven't gone since we moved here. But that's okay, there is always next year.

So what did everyone else do this weekend? Fun things? Craft things? Relaxing things?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails