Thursday, December 2

Packing Up!

So tomorrow is my last show of the year.  I'm just doing a little show at the SVM that benefits the Companion Animal Fund.  I thought it was just going to be a fun little show that would allow me to get to know some of the other people here that do arts and crafts.  But of course it looks to be quite the hectic day. 

1st I have a doctors appointment at 9:00 in the morning.  Okay, I asked my grad student to look after my table while I was gone.  That's taken care of.  Then I find out yesterday that it's also going to be a collection day.  Ugh, I don't have time for a collection on Friday and I sure as hell won't let anyone else do the collection.  So now I have to get to work extremely early to get my stuff set up, then rush to the doctors, then sit around waiting for the surgeons to do their thing, which means I'm sure I will be at work late.  I'm hoping that the collection isn't till after the show is over so I don't have to go running out of there like a bat out of hell just to collect and process a tumor.  But if I have to, I can always send my grad student back down there to babysit my stuff. 

Then this weekend I'll be working on packing the last things in my studio.  I only have a few things left to do and I'll be ready to move.  And I can't wait to show you guys my new studio.  It's 1000x better then my current one.  I know I've been lacking in my posts and I'm sure until the new year I'll continue to lack, but as soon as we get settled in I feel like the creativity will just gush out of me.  Okay maybe not, but lets hope so.  I mean it's a pretty nice studio.  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails