Thursday, January 26

More Crochet


I finished my skinny scarf the other day, YAY!  I'm so proud of myself, finishing a whole crochet project.  And of course I couldn't just leave it alone, so I added beads to it to give it that little sparkle.  Is that really a surprise, us bead people love adding beads to everything.

I'm happy with how it turned out and hopefully if I keep this up I'll be able to move on to more complicated items, such as a blanket or cute little baby booties.  And thank you for all the kind words on my attempts at crocheting.  I appreciate them and they keep me from giving up.

  
Here is my next project.  It's just a simple dish cloth.  I figured things like dish cloths would be good practice for the different stitches and help me working on turning my work, my edges aren't really that pretty right now.

I'm about half way finished with this one and I will definitely get some pictures posted as soon as I finish it up. 

I've also started working on a few new bead projects again.  Can't wait to share with you some of those. 

And stay tuned, I'll be having a great giveaway in a few weeks.  You know you won't want to miss it. 

1 comment:

Rose Clearfield said...

I love the addition of the beads! I look forward to seeing your dish clothes. Crocheted dish clothes are my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails