Tuesday, October 8

New Triangles

I've been working on getting all the finished items that are sitting on my desk photographed.  I'll be honest, I'm pretty far behind.  Okay, I'm ridiculously far behind.  I have six bead embroidered pieces, a actual pile of triangle necklaces, and some sets that all need to be photographed, edited, and listed.  Why do I always do this to myself?

But I am making progress, I have gotten a few new triangle listed on etsy.

There is this pretty dark grey and black triangle with lovely matte white drops.  I love this one, it's so simple and so elegant.


Then I have a bright pink and bronze triangle.  This one is quite pretty.  I love brown and pink together (I also love brown and turquoise together).


And then I have this bright colorful rainbow triangle.  This one is quite a bit larger then the other two, but it's just so great.  I love the bright colors.


So that is where I am right now.  I'm hoping once I'm done with the fashion show I'll have more time to focus on photographing new items.  I'm done with shows for this year, so I should have more time, I hope.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails