Monday, November 3

Weekend Wrap Up

Oh Monday, here we are again.  But I can't really complain, I kinda like Mondays.  I seem to get a lot more work done on Mondays then any other day of the week.  And I'm gonna need a day to catch up, this was the most unproductive weekend in a long time.

First off, as most of you know, it was Halloween.  We're not really into going out and partying any more on Halloween.  It's fun at times, but most years we celebrate at home while handing out candy.  I know, we're lame, but I'm okay with that.


The best part about staying home is little Yoda get's all dressed up and get's to help hand out candy.  This year she was a little bee, with light up wings.  She's always such a good sport.  She wore that costume until 11 o'clock at night.


We also made Halloween cookies.  Well, I made the dough, and J took over from there.  He cut out the cookies and decorated them.  I'm pretty proud of him, not many men would do that.  But, they were his idea, so I guess he probably felt obligated.  I'm not going to complain, who wouldn't want their significant other making them cookies.

Let's see what else did we do?  Oh yeah we stopped by a friend's house to see their new kitten.  Oh he is an adorable little cutie. I didn't get any photos of him, he really wasn't that into sitting still for more then half a second.  That's a kitten for you.

Unfortunately, my body didn't really react that well to a new kitten and I was down for the count all Sunday.  It's amazing that just a couple hours spent with a tiny little kitten would make me have such a sever allergy attack.  But he did and I didn't really move off the couch all day Sunday.  The allergy attack morphed into a severe migraine and it was all over for me.  Luckily I feel much better now and I'm ready to get all the things I should have gotten done yesterday, today!

So how did everyone else spend Halloween?   Did you dress up and go out on the town?  Did you stay home and hand out candy?  Or did you shut off all your lights and wait for this holiday to be over?

Check back tomorrow for some updates on beady goodness.  I have one project done, one almost done, and one started.  I know, that's pretty vague, but that just means you'll have to come back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails