So as I mentioned yesterday, I did get some work done on my studio. Which is pretty awesome. I am so excited to move into the new space. I think it's going to work out so much better then the old space. It's also going to give me the opportunity to purge a lot of the crap I've accumulated over the years. Which means art/craft supply garage sale in the spring!!!!!!
What did I get done? Not as much as I would like, I'm learning that doing a total makeover and purge is a lot more stressful then I thought it would me. But I did make progress, and that's what matters.
The new floors were installed. I'm loving them. Granted anything is better then what was in there before, but I really like the new floor. And it goes so well with the wall color. It's just such a bright sunny spot.
Then updated trim went in. The previous trim was very thin cheap stuff. It had started to warp, which isn't good (it was not installed the best). The new trim is taller, has a decorative edge, it's white, and it's composite. It's quite nice.
And once the trim was in, it was time to start moving things in. It's been pretty slow. I've only moved a storage container, the rug, and a book shelf (with books). Oh and some arts J got me the last time we were in San Diego. But I'm not in a rush. There are a few things that need to be built, but that will have to wait till spring (it was 9° out this morning), so I have time.
I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I can get some good quality photos and not just have to use instagram photos. Or not, we'll see.
So that's where I am with the new studio. Slowly moving forward, but still moving forward.